With the rapid development of China's economy and the acceleration of urbanization, more urban buildings have appeared, and the problem of building pollution has become increasingly prominent. The most prominent is the exposed exterior walls of buildings. The external wall of the building is subjected to wind and sun all year round to produce natural weathering. Various kinds of dust in the atmosphere are attached to the exterior of the building. The direct action of many corrosive substances also causes the exterior of the building to be polluted and damaged, and the exterior of the building is cleaned. It cannot be satisfied by traditional cleaning methods, and requires professional cleaning and cleaning services.
The dirt adhered to the building's exterior wall is generally firmly combined with the building surface, because the unconsolidated dirt has been washed away by wind and rain, and the remaining dirt can be roughly divided into the left categories :
● Dust combined with coulomb force on the wall;
● Dust, confetti leaves and other solid dirt adhered to the wall by organic matter;
● After flying at high speed, they collided with the wall, and the insects and bird debris that adhered to the wall after death;
● Air pollution, rust spots formed on the exterior wall surface;
● Water streaks left by rainwater containing organic matter and inorganic salts;
● Dirt entrained by rainwater left from the roof.
At present, cities are more and more aware that the cleanliness of buildings directly represents the appearance of the city, and developed cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou have issued a series of local regulations for this purpose, requiring owners of buildings to clean the exterior walls regularly. .
High-altitude exterior wall cleaning services are generally charged by area, and the unit price is determined based on factors such as cleaning materials, cleaning agents, cleaning difficulty, cleaning area, cleaning height, and cleaning requirements.